Manager/ Sr. Manager – Consulting & Business Development
|Position Title/ Designation
|Manager/ Sr. Manager – Consulting & Business Development
|Bangalore / Mumbai
|Educational Qualification Required
|Bachelors in Pharma or any Life sciences degree and Masters in Marketing preferred
|5+ years in Business Development, Sales and New Business Acquisitions.
To lead the sales for the assigned location or geography, drive business development strategy, achieve sales for specific location or geography build a long-lasting relationship with customers at key decision-makers and constantly win more work, identify more business potential wherein there is potential opportunity to generate sales, and expand the market and penetrate sales.Responsibilities:
- Lead the overall business development activities for the life-science sector and be accountable for overall revenue generation.
- Growing the current business from current set of Life-sciences clients
- New business development in through New/Existing Clients, New Avenues of Business streams
- To contribute to Pre-Sales effectively by providing strategic, effective, tactical, and timely solutions.
- Use consultative selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential to create a strategic, long-term partnership with customers.
- BioQuest Brand Building Strategies
- Revenue generation through new account development and key account management
- Continuously attempting to increase Quality and Quantity of business by:
- Justifying & increasing the value of the offerings to the clients
- Suggesting innovative strategies and solutions to satisfy the problem needs of the customers and in turn help distinguish BioQuest.
- Pushing solutions towards the areas of Consulting, Creativity, and Innovation
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customers.
- Developing relevant business proposals
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Handling and meeting with key clients
- Ensuring that the CRM systems are accurately updated and that the required documentation is completed for all new business opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of the Life-science industry
- Consultative selling
- Strong business acumen
- Business intelligence
- Strong MS office skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Social media marketing skills
Found the job interesting? Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org